Our site puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you use the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- remember who you are when you have logged in so we can show you your information and information relevant to you
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on our website
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site